wow..thats crazy!!
http://www.wsoctv.com/health/13265292/detail.html
Doctor Removes Spiders From Boy's Ears
Boy Had Complained Of Earache
POSTED: 8:42 am EDT May 6, 2007
ALBANY, Ore. -- A 9-year-old Oregon boy who complained of an earache was a little surprised when the doctor told him that a pair of spiders had tried to make a home out of him.
Jesse Courtney said it felt like the tiny spiders were "walking on my eardrums."
His mother, Diane Courtney, said her son insisted he kept hearing a faint popping in his ear -- "like Rice Krispies" -- before the earache sent them to the doctor.
The doctor flushed Jesse's left ear, and the first spider came out, dead. The other spider took a second dousing before it emerged, still alive. Both were about the size of a pencil eraser.
Jesse was given the spiders -- now both dead -- as a souvenir. He's already taken them to school to show his classmates.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
wow..thats crazy!!
Just thinking of that makes my skin crawl!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
sounds exciting
eeewwww!!! Thanks to that story I may start wearing earplugs when I sleep!
I would cry, seriously I hate spiders.
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
Had a friend in flordia who said their cousin was at school one day and turns out this spider had made a nest in her [censored] and the eggs hatched while she was in class and she had little spiders crawling down her legs. I dunno if it really happened or not but its an interesting story.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
I thought the spider in the ear story was bad, but goodness that is horrible and embarassing. How in the world could this girl not feel anything??????? One of the weirdest stories I've ever heard.
Idk, like I said it was told to me by a friend who said it was their cousin. You'd think she would have noticed something. She said her cousin was absolutely horrified and wouldnt go back to school, her parents ended up homeschooling her.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks